My most memorable moment of 6th grade was when Lyndi, Alexis, Sydney and I put up the little posters on everyone’s lockers. It was really funny because we taped Kyle’s locker handle and put layers of tape over 1 poster on his locker! Also we put posters all over Kori and Molly’s lockers.
My time machine would look like a small airplane, but without the wings. It would have huge glass windows on both sides. In the back of the time machine would be a bright lemon colored clock with many hands on it. In it would be fluffy bean bag chairs. The paint on the outside is a sparkling red and the inside is a brilliant shade of purple. It would also have buttons in the front that you could punch in the time period that you wanted to go to.
Traveling to the future:
– Why would you want to travel to the future? I would want to travel to the future to see what the world would look like and how things have changed.
– What specific time would you go to? I would probably go to 3013 which would be 1000 years in the future.
– Would you want to look at how your life turned out? I would want to look at how my life turned out because if you made some mistakes in the past you could fix them and you could see if you were sucessful at what you did during your lifetime.
– Describe what you think the world would look like? I tink that the world would be very technological and the buildings would probabluy unimaginable! But I would wonder if the big cities like Chicago and New York would be there or if there were new ones.
– Do you think our current governmental system would still be in place? I think that the government would probably be different in the future.
Middle School the Worst Years of my Life
By James Patterson
My character is Rafe Khatchadorian and he is a sixth grader and he and his friend Leonardo invented “Operation R.A.F.E.”which is a challenge to break every rule in his middle school handbook before the school year is over. You would think that he was a very bad kid for doing that but the more extreme the rule is the more points he gets in “Operation R.A.F.E.”.
I am not sure if I would be Rafe’s friend and I think he would be a good friend because in the story he has a really good friendship with Leonardo but then I wouldn’t want him as my friend because he is breaking all those rules while doing “Operation R.A.F.E.”.
Some problems that my character had to overcome were that his mom is dating complete jerk and he is really rude to Rafe. This problem is a antagonist problem and I have had to overcome a problem like this but it was with a girl in 4th and 5th grade. Rafe and I have different lives but still we were both nervous it the beginning of 6th grade and we both found new friends. He also lives in a small town like me and if I could ask Rafe 1 question it would be; Are you ready for 7th grade next year?
My favorite quote from the book is,
“Ok, so imagine the day your great-great grandma was born. Got it? Now go back another hundred years or so. And then another hundred. Thats about when they built Hills Village Middle School. Of course I think it was a prison for the pilgrims back then, but nothing much has changed. Now its a prison for 6th 7th and 8th graders.” This is my favorite quote because it is funny and I think some kids can relate to this feeling when they started 6th grade!
One day, DeSuMaKe was riding her bike. All a sudden she hit a rock and fell off, thankfully she did not get hurt. The next day she was riding her bike then she hit the same rock and fell off again but this time she got hurt really bad and a girl named Jane saw her fall. Jane was a 6th grader just like DeSuMaKe.She made fun of everyone no matter what they done. DeSuMaKe was crying her eyes out when she fell, Jane made fun of her. The next day at school she started making fun of her at school. This caused many problems with DeSuMaKes life. Finally stood up to Jane and Jane was shocked and never messed with DeSuMaKe never again.
Welcome to Kentoncityschools.org. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!